Monday, August 31, 2009

Week 2 31Aug-7Sep2009 Post 5 : Problems in SAT

Author: Ryan

Finally!! I improved! from 400- to 590! that is like 200+ pts, a super big margin!! Maybe I got lucky today, but who cares? (I am certain mr Yu Jin won't) I can guarantee that I will sleep well tonight. Although Tanuja aka Vocab Queen has 750 for CR, (WOW!) I just simply don't care!

For Winstone, I think he got around 500+. Maybe our range is about the same. we could had done better if Yu Jin don't distract us while reading the double-passage part. No one can just afford to lose focus on that particular section.

Still, my problems are with vocabs and style+tone questions from CR. Somehow I managed to think critically today (all questions regarding the passages-related relations and some miscellaneous), hopefully this trend will continue.

I think I just need more practice I think...

I would recommend some tips, some might sound ridiculous, but helps, that are:

1. Get enough sleep!
2. Go anti-nigelism! (Or, Tanujaism!)
3. Get motivated by Yu Jin's Motto - Valy Itchy Oni! - Which translates to 'I am very horny only' (Saya berasa gatal sahaja)
4. Practice SAT like Vin Harng and Daniel.

"Valy itchy oni!" - Yu Jin's motivational words.
Thank you for not plagiarizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment