Friday, September 4, 2009

A Short Story of PMS:

A debate about girls and guys
Based on a true story
Yu Jin : Today I will divide groups into two: Guys and Girls. There are 6 Guys and 8 Girls in this class. Section 2 has 3 girls and they are totally crash. So Girls, avenge them!
*Discussion begins*
Yu Jin : Let's start discussion: Boys first.
Ryan : [mumbles]... Guys and Girls can have the same job and position in almost anything... [continues to mumble]
Winston : However, the ratio into getting these jobs are much smaller for girls. [continues to mumble]
Kah Wei : [mumbles] Girls take account the feelings of other people in work... [ mumbles ]
Yu Jin : [mumbles] Good points. Now let's open for backup session:
Deisigan : Girls don't get good places because they are emotional [mumbles]
Sophia : What makes you say so?
Deisigan : Look...When they are in PMS, especially, if they join with another woman official with PMS, then... devastating effects...
Sophia : How sure are you?
Deisigan : PMS, from my personal experience, I mean, MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE,...
Class : [Laughs!]
Deisigan : [Jumps for joy] NO NO NO!! not from my personal experience, but from my personal experience of a friend...
Class : [LAUGHS!]
Deisigan : [still jumping for joy] NO NO NO!!!!! NO!! Listen to me first... My friend, she got PMS, and she seems to be moody.... [mumbles]
Yu Jin : (I really dont know what to say)
Sophia : Do you have a PMS Detector?
Class : [Laughs!]
Yu Jin : Enough of this. [Laughing and crying] I really don't know what to say. When Dei says that he has PMS, I really don't know what to say, but when sophia says about PMS Detector, I...I am really speechless...
Casts:
Deisigan - declared that he has PMS
Ryan - Guy Speaker 1
Winstone - Guy Speaker 2
Sophia - Girl Speaker 1
Kah Wei - Girl Speaker 2
Yu Jin - Lecturer

No comments:

Post a Comment